Terms & Conditions
Present General Conditions are used by
The Brow B.V.
Gezichtslaan 37, 3723 GB BILTHOVEN, THE NETHERLANDS
Registered in the company register with the Chamber of
Commerce in Utrecht with number NL 30275564. The Dutch BTW-number (Dutch
VAT) of The Brow B.V. is NL18.104.22.1687.B01.
The Brow B.V. can be reached by phone at phone number +31
(0) 30 2200000. This phone number can be reached from Monday till Friday
between 9:00 and 18:00 hours CET. More over within reached by e-mail,
by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
Article 1. Definitions
In these General Conditions used words, singular or plural,
that start with a capital letter, have the meaning of the italic words
as defined underneath in this article.
- 1.General Conditions: present general conditions.
- 2.Order procedure : The procedure that the Customer
goes through in an interactive way at the Website/Webshop on ordering
- 3.Customer: The other party of The Brow B.V., with whom The Brow B.V. enters into a Contract.
- 4.Contract: contract of which the General Conditions are an integral part of concerning the sale and delivery of Products.
- 5.Parties: The Brow B.V. and Customer together.
- 6.The Brow B.V.: the party that operates the General Conditions, also opposing party of Customer.
- 7.Website: the website of The Brow B.V., to be found under the URL:http://www.the-brow.com.
- 8.Products: visors that The Brow B.V. offers on her website, which Customers can order.
Article 2. Appropriateness
- 1.The General Conditions are applicable to all
Contracts, possible (e-mail)newsletters, the Website, the Order
procedure as well as contacts and/or (juristic) acts between Parties,
also when these (juristic) acts could not lead to a Contract.
- 2.Appropriateness of general delivery or payment
conditions and/or general or special conditions of Customer are
Article 3. Realization Contract
- 1.The Products as offered on the Website with
accompanying price as on offer without obligations, which can be
accepted by Customer by going through and completing the entire Order
- 2.The Brow B.V. does not guarantee that the offer as
referred to before is without mistakes and/or omissions. Misprints are
expressly reserved and can be an foundation for not accepting the
Contract. If The Brow B.V. decides so, she will immediately inform the
Customer with this.
- 3.If the Contract is not established of disbanded,
for what reason so ever, under which is included the situation as
referred to in the preceding subsection. The Brow B.V. bears the
responsibility for – when the Customer paid in advance, refunding the
paid amounts tot the Customer as is possible for The Brow B.V.,
including the initial shipping costs. This refund will at least take
place within 60 (sixty) days.
Article 4. Prices and payment
- 1. Prices as stated on the Website are inclusive VAT, as
well as inclusive other enforced levies as stipulated by the
authorities. The price are exclusive shipping cost, the shipping cost
are € 2,95. The Customer will be charged for these during the Order
- 2. The Brow B.V. is authorised to adjust the price
at any time. With price changes, this has no consequences for current
Contracts, which will be executed for the prices that where agreed on.
- 3. The due amounts can be paid by the Customer in de following ways:
- a. by means of electronic prepayment (iDeal)
- b. by means of creditcard.
Article 5. Delivery Period
- 1. The delivery period as stated on the Website as well as in confirmation e-mails are indicative.
- 2. The Brow B.V. will make a supreme effort tot achieve this indicative stated delivery periods.
- 3. If and as far as The Brow B.V. cannot deliver the
ordered Products to Customer within 30 (thirty) days, the Customer has
the right to cancel the Contract after The Brow B.V. informed not being
able to execute the Contract within the stated period. Then Article 3.3.
is in accordance application.
Article 6. Revocation Right.
- 1.The Customer has the right to return the delivered
Products to The Brow B.V. within 7 (seven) weekdays after receipt,
without providing reasons ( so without having to fill in the complaint
form as stated in article 7.1) providing that:
- a. the Products are returned at the expense of
the Customer, not sufficiently stamped packages will not be accepted by
The Brow B.V.
- . the Customer itself is responsible for the way
of shipment and for the risk of the package – and this responsibility
and the risk herewith is accepted by Customer – until The Brow B.V.
- . The Products have to be returned in original
packaging, packed correctly. The Products can be send to the address
given at the top of the General Conditions.
- 2. The revocation counts as disbanding value
whereby the Customer has the right to refund of which already paid. With
revocation article 3.3. is in accordance application.
Article 7. Complaints
- 1.If and as far as the Customer believes the
characteristics of the Product do not satisfy the Contract, the Customer
will consult The Brow B.V., after which Customer has the right to
return the Products to The Brow B.V. provided that:
a)Customer has inspected the delivery after receipt
and reported possible defects by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
contract form to The Brow B.V. within a qualified period. After
receiving this e-mail The Brow B.V. will confirm the receipt of the
e-mail to the Customer;